TYPES of PERSONALITY
*THE SIMPLE MADE OF PLANNING IS ALREADY AN ADVANTAGE; WITH RESPECT TO MOST PEOPLE THAT WALK FOR LIFE WITHOUT A DEFINED PLAN*.
See Just Six (6) Examples:
- Imaginative and Strategic Thinkers, with a Plan for Everything ⊕⊕⊕⊕.
- Intelligent and Curious Thinkers Who can not Resist an Intellectually Challenged.
- Bold, Imaginative and Strong – willed Leaders, Always looking for one Way or Creating Another.
- Spontaneous Animators, Energetic and Enthusiastic; Life is Never Boring Around You.
- Practical, fact-focused individuals whose reliability can not be doubted.
- Intelligent People, Creator, Energetic and Very Perceptive, Hard Worker; Who really Enjoy Living to the Limit.
Personality is a psychological construct, which refers to a dynamic set of psychic Characteristics of a person.
The key to improving your personality is to change the behaviors to reinforce the good characteristics of your personality and limit the negative characteristics. Take a pen and paper and get ready to look inside.
- Sit down and make a list of the good characteristics of your personality.
- Make a list of the negative characteristics of your personality.
- Place a star next to anything you want to improve or change.
- Prioritize points that have a star.
- Choose the opposite behavior to take.
- Remember to keep these new behaviors at a regular pace.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Learn something new.
Continue with another feature once you are mastering the first one. For example, if you’ve made lots of new friends and started sharing your points of view at work, maybe it’s time for you to work with a bigger negative feature.