Nervousness and tiredness when getting up can be avoided”
In general the rest is despised when talking about health.
Sleeping is an essential physiological act to keep us in balance, and either because of lack of sleep we have altered this balance, or because of a previous imbalance we have affected our sleep, whatever the case, it is important that you recover your peace of mind when sleeping Is fundamental for your health, and here, what I recommend you most, is that you put order inside, activate your personal power and let yourself go with confidence.
It has always been said that to have a healthy life, it is necessary to spend a good amount of time in bed (something that is not always possible due to the daily hustle and the passion of society for caffeinated beverages).
Children of school age (6-13): it would be advisable to sleep between 9 and 11 hours. Adolescents (14-17): the range of sleep increased by one hour to 10.00 hours (formerly it was between 8.5 and 9.5). Younger adults (18 to 25): between 6-9 hours a day, and Not less than 6 or more than 10-11
In case you have not discovered it yet, good sleep is synonymous with health.
Resting and enjoying sleep has a positive effect on your health.
When the hours of sleep do not reach, complications begin.
Not sleeping well, it is very dangerous.
“Nervousness and tiredness when getting up can be avoided”
How to avoid bad rest
- Environment: At bedtime, only do it in the room intended for it. Make it as quiet, comfortable, well-ventilated and dark as possible to encourage rest.
Do not forget that the temperature must be adequate, the ideal temperature is 18 degrees Celsius.
– The bedroom should be just for sleeping. It should be a place for rest and relaxation. Do not use it for eating, reading, watching TV and even working in bed or on your PC. – The siesta: many specialists argue that it is necessary to shorten its duration, to guarantee a better night rest. Ideally, do not sleep more than 30 minutes.
- The posture: It is best to sleep on your back, because our spine correctly supports the mattress and also facilitates better breathing. An intermediate option is sleeping sideways, posture that also allows a good rest if done properly, changing position frequently. The upside down position is the least advisable because it modifies the curvature of the spine, because to be able to breathe the neck and back are kept slightly inverted during the hours of sleep.
Daily rest is essential to keep the body and soul in good condition throughout the day. A short or poor quality sleep can cause us to suffer an intense general malaise throughout the day.
If the lack of rest lasts for several days, it will inevitably lead to disturbances in their work and social life, causing a significant decrease in physical and intellectual performance. You will feel tired, drowsy, reluctant and, above all, irritated.
- Dinner at least 3 hours before going to bed.
- Take a nice bath
- Do not do hard work or exercise just before bed.
- Try to think of something you like / find relaxing, it may help you sleep
Please Like, Share whit a Friend and comment on the article if you find it interesting.